PARTY AND STUDIO RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONSPayment Terms
- Rustic Glitter requires a $125 non-refundable down payment to secure the studio on the date/time of event.
- The entire balance is due thirty (30) calendar days prior to the date of reservation. (For Studio Rental Contracts)
- The remaining balance will be due the day before your party. If your party contains a personalized project the remaining balance will be due 7 days in advance. (For Birthday Party Contracts)
- Rustic Glitter reserves the right to cancel any contract for failure to meet financial obligations and their due dates as set forth in said contract.
Damage / Miscellaneous Expense Deposit
- A Damage/Misc. deposit is due 15 days prior to the event. This amount is determined by numerous factors including type of function. (For Studio Rental Contracts)
- The Damage/Misc. deposit is in addition to the cost of the studio rental.
- Rustic Glitter will determine the amount of Damage/Misc. deposit required.
- As the host of an event, the client (hereinafter “you”, “client”, or “renter”), agrees to be responsible for any and all damages caused by your guest(s) independent contractors, caterers, their employees, and any other agents, for any time relative to the above-referenced function or as a result of your function. Your liability for damages is not in any way limited to the amount of your Damage/Misc. deposit.
- If there are damages or excessive cleanup, the amount of the deposit to be forfeited is at the sole discretion of Rustic Glitter.
- Excessive food on the ground, drink spills on walls, or decorating with glitter will result in clean-up charges.
- You also agree that the premises rented to you are to be left in a neat and orderly condition, free from debris, at the conclusion of your event.
- Clean up and removal of equipment and property not owned or furnished by Rustic Glitter must be completed by the end of the Breakdown period. Additional charges will be assessed for overtime and excessive clean up, or for disposal of large objects you left behind.
- If there is no charge against the Damage/Misc. deposit, it will be fully refunded to you by mail within fifteen (15) calendar days.
- You as the renter are responsible for all financial obligations pertaining to this contract. This includes any and all fees related to the collection of all charges in this contract, as well as any additional charges incurred after this contract is signed, and/or the day of your event.
- Unforeseeable charges resulting from your event will also be your responsibility including, court costs and Attorney’s fee where applicable to collect this and any related debt incurred by you for your event.
Guest Count Policy
- You, as host of your event, agree that your guest count will not exceed the “Total Guests” number stated on the Contract Summary page. (Fort Studio Rental Contracts)
- Minimum requirement for birthday parties is 10 and maximum is 24 (For Birthday Party Contracts)
- We do not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your increased count. Factors, including staffing and fire code limits, affect our ability to accommodate your increased count.
- If more attendees arrive than we can accommodate (maximum capacity for entire facility is 40), we will not allow them to enter.
- Rustic Glitter has the right to immediately terminate your event if guest count exceeds safe limits for fire code reasons.
- If, for any reason, you cancel your event reservation, the non-refundable deposit paid to reserve your party will not be refunded due to the nature of our studio and the demand for private party times on our calendar.
- If you cancel less than thirty (30) days before you event, all amounts not paid will still be due. (For Studio Rental Contracts)
- If you ordered personalized items for your party, these are non-refundable once payment has been received and production has started.
Setup, Guests Arrive, Guests Depart, and Breakdown Time
- Set-Up and breakdown time is 1hour before and after your event. (For Studio Rental Contracts)
- Set-Up and breakdown time is 30 minutes before and after your event. (For Birthday Party Contracts)
- All deliveries (cake, food, drinks, music, florists, decorations, etc.) must be completed during the set-up time only. Cleanup and removal of all equipment/and or property not owned or furnished by Rustic Glitter must be completed by the end of the designated breakdown time. No equipment/property may be left behind without prior written permission by Rustic Glitter.
- If you require additional Setup time over and above the 1 hour, you will be charged Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per hour, with a minimum of one hour charged. The arrangements must be made and paid for at least 1 week prior to your event. (For Studio Rental Contracts)
- Rustic Glitter does not guarantee that additional Setup time will be available for purchase.
- All guests other than those helping with breakdown must depart by the Guests Depart time as designated on the Contract Summary. In addition, any music being played must be shut off at the designated Guests Depart time. If the band or DJ does not accommodate our request to turn off their music, we reserve the right to disconnect their power.
- Charges for event overtime beyond your contracted breakdown time are assessed at a rate of $150.00 per hour against your Damage/Misc. deposit. However, these charges are in no way limited to the amount of your Damage/Misc. deposit.
- Rustic Glitter staff will begin cleaning and breaking down some of the event space 10-15 minutes prior to end time to allow guests to leave at the scheduled end time. This allows Rustic Glitter staff time to clean, help you gather items and flip the room before the next scheduled event.
- Self-Catering means that you may cater your own event or provide an outside caterer of your choice.
- Rustic Glitter does not have a commercial kitchen. Under no circumstances may food be prepared on-site. Food must be prepared off-site and transported to Rustic Glitter. Food and/or beverages may only be warmed or kept cold in our kitchen.
- You or your caterer must provide ALL of the serving equipment, dinnerware, etc. needed for your event.
- Outside caterers are provided with an on-site kitchen facility, a refrigerator, and a sink.
- Your caterer is required to perform any cleaning necessary to return the kitchen to a neat and orderly state. They have to remove their trash and place it in the trash bins outside the facility. If your caterer does not adequately clean the kitchen, cleanup charges will be taken from your damage deposit.
- All other equipment located in the kitchen is the property of Rustic Glitter. Please ask your caterer to provide you with a list of all items included in your contract with them (plates, cups, etc. as well as staff). Rustic Glitter is not responsible for loss or damage to any equipment or items brought in for us in our facility.
- You agree to remove all food at the time designated on the Contract Summary.
- You are responsible for the actions of your caterer. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rustic Glitter for any actions of your caterer and/or results of the food served/provided.
- Financial or other responsibility is in no way limited to your deposit.
- Rustic Glitter does not have a liquor license. Liquor license laws prohibit you or your guests from bringing in any hard liquor beverages for consumption by you or your guests. You may bring in wine and beer for consumption by you or your guest. In compliance with Texas liquor laws, no liquor may be served to any guest under the age of twenty-one (21).
- Rustic Glitter has sole discretion on what constitutes an alcoholic beverage.
- Guests may not take ANY alcoholic beverage outside for consumption.
- You may not charge your guests for any alcoholic beverage while using your rental space at Rustic Glitter nor may you charge an admittance fee which would entitle your guests to alcoholic beverages.
- Liquor will cease being served ½ hour before the end of your rental period. Additionally, Rustic Glitter, at its management’s sole discretion, reserves the right to not serve alcohol at any time before or during an event.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rustic Glitter for any act, event, violation, damage, injury or circumstance, etc. (whether on the premise, the premise, and whether before, during or after your event) resulting from the serving and / or consumption of alcohol at your event.
- Rustic Glitter will notify you of any change in the status of its license.
- Rustic Glitter has the right to immediately terminate an event and/or keep your entire damage deposit if any hard liquor is found on our premises.
- This agreement is subject to termination without liability if circumstances beyond the control of either party such as acts of God, Nature, war, government regulations, disaster, civil unrest, strikes (except those involving the employees or agents of the party seeking protection from this clause) make it impossible or illegal to use our facility.
- The ability to cancel an event due to impossibility without liability is conditioned on delivery of notice in writing to the other party as soon as practical describing the reason for terminating the agreement, no longer than 10 days after learning of the basis for termination.
- You, the Renter, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rustic Glitter, agents, employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, penalties, fines, liabilities, settlements, damages, costs and/or expenses of any kind, including legal fees, expenses for expert witnesses and consultants, arising from or in any way connected with any injury, death, or property damage incurred by Rustic Glitter, agents, employees, while you and your guests are using our facility under the terms of this agreement, unless the claims are based on the intentional or grossly negligent acts or omissions of Rustic Glitter.
- Children (anyone under 18 years old) must be properly supervised at all times while at Rustic Glitter. Absolutely NO running/playing in the studio, restroom(s), or on the porch is allowed.
- Children are not allowed to leave and then return to the facility unless supervised by an adult.
- Rustic Glitter has the right to immediately terminate the event if the above rules are not adhered to.
- DJs, taped music, and “boom boxes” are allowed at Rustic Glitter.
- Reasonable sound levels must be maintained at all times, and sound levels will be at the discretion of Rustic Glitter’s management. If the DJ will not comply with our request to reduce their sound level, we reserve the right to disconnect their power.
- Rice, birdseed, confetti, glitter, confetti balloons and crazy string are NOT permitted for use at Rustic Glitter in either the interior or exterior space.
- No signs, or anything else, may be attached to any walls by any means.
- Battery operated candles are the only types of candles permitted for any use in any interior/exterior area of Rustic Glitter.
- No items may be attached to the Lighting at any time. Financial responsibility for damage to the Lighting is in no way limited to your damage deposit.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the Rustic Glitter studio.
- Please inform your guests of this policy.
- Absolutely no pyrotechnics or fireworks of any type are allowed at Rustic Glitter. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your event forfeiture of your entire damage deposit, and prosecution.
- No animals other than service animals are permitted at Rustic Glitter.
- Rustic Glitter is not responsible for ANY lost, misplaced, damaged, or stolen items.
- Still photography, audio taping and/or videotaping of events is for the private use of the event host and/or hostess and guests only. No videotaping, audiotape or still photograph taken within the premises of Rustic Glitter at any event may be reproduced for commercial use without prior written approval from Rustic Glitter’s management.
- You acknowledge that you and your guests are being recorded by a digital video recording system. The recordings may be used to determine responsibility for any damages or to assist in criminal matters. The recordings will not be used for any other purposes.